Below are our COVID guidelines, as of August 2021
For Sunday worship, as well as evening program activities, Grace Church will follow the rate of infection
(new cases per 100,000 population over a seven-day average), which can be found at the Brown School
of Public Health.
- 1-10, Yellow Zone: no masks required for vaccinated adults, eating and drinking allowed indoors
- 10-15, low end of Orange Zone: masks required, no eating and drinking indoors, side pews
distanced during Sunday worship
- 15-20, medium range of Orange Zone: as above, plus all pews distanced during Sunday worship,
sign up for worship
- 20-25, high end of orange Zone: as above, plus congregational singing of hymns prohibited
- 25+, Red Zone: outdoor and livestream worship only
During school hours, Grace Church will follow the practice of Grace School in regard to mask-wearing.
This means that in shared and public spaces, masks will be worn at all times. No one walking into the
space should be surprised by an unmasked environment. In private offices or closed meeting rooms,
vaccinated individuals may remove their masks when alone, or in groups by mutual consent of everyone
For all activities meant for children under 12, Grace Church will follow the current practices of Grace
Episcopal School for COVID mitigation (currently, wearing masks at all times both indoors and outdoors).
Sunday School rooms, like the rest of the church, will be thoroughly cleaned before and after use on