- vacation homes
- theme baskets
- fun sign-on parties
- fine wine and culinary treats
- a 30 year old bottle of Oban scotch purchased by Jeff Gustafson during the J2A pilgrimage to Scotland 12 years ago
- Tiffany jewelry
- Spode Christmas china
- And much, much more!
If you already are familiar with J2A and the J2A Auction and are just looking for the forms to donate an item or service, click here.
If you can’t make it to the J2A Auction but would like to make a monetary contribution to support the pilgrimage, click here to make an online donation. (Be sure to enter your donation on the J2A Pilgrimage 2017 line.)
If you would like to learn more about J2A and the Auction, read on!
What is J2A?
What is the J2A Auction?
When is the J2A Auction, where is it, and how can I attend?
What do people do at the J2A Auction?
Here are some of the truly amazing items that will go to the highest bidder this year:
- a brand new sterling silver ring and bracelet set from the Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf Collection for Tiffany & Co.
- a week at a condo in Savannah, Georgia
- a one minute sermon!
- a tour of the National Gallery of Art led by a renowned former William & Mary art history professor;
- “sign-on” parties: for a set price, you can sign up to attend a BBQ party, beer tasting, and others!