Our worship spaces in our Nave, narthex, and new narthex are available for prayer, quiet meditation, and lighting of prayer votive candles any time the Nave is open. Please contact the church office for hours.
If you have specific requests that you’d like added to our prayer list, you may submit them by filling out this form.
On the third Sunday of each month, a group of parishioners gather in the library after the 11:15 service to pray the rosary together. All are welcome, and no experience praying the rosary is necessary. Instructions and rosary beads will be provided.
These resources have helped many of our parishioners develop a regular devotional practice.
- The Book of Common Prayer
- St. Bede’s Breviary (The Book of Common Prayer Daily Office — Morning Prayer (Matins), Noonday Prayer, Evening Prayer (Vespers/Evensong), and Compline — with a variety of customizable options)
- The Lectionary
- The Anglican Cycle of Prayer
- The Daily Office from the Mission of St. Clare (also available in an app for iOS and Android)
- Forward Day by Day (daily devotional readings)
- Topical Prayers from the Church of England
- Sacred Space (a daily online prayer)
- The Upper Room (daily devotional)
- Brother, Give Us A Word (a daily online meditation from the Society of Saint John the Evangelist)
- Pray As You Go (a daily 10-13 minute audio prayer service)